PAPER MONKEY THEATRE –
Personal Data Protection
Paper Monkey Theatre (PMT) do not collect your personal data unless it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via an authorised representative who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us after you (or your authorised representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected. Personal data which we may collect from you include name, email address, phone number, gender, age, and date of birth. We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
- responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
- managing your relationship with us; and
- any other purposes for which you have provided the information.
We may disclose your personal data:
- where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and services requested by you; or
- to third party service providers, governing agents and authorities, and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions with reference to the above mentioned purposes.
The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may contact PMT if you have any enquiries or feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures, or if you wish to make any request, in the following manner:
Contact No.: 64405706
Email Address: email@example.com
Address: 90 Goodman Rd, Block B, #01-05, Singapore 439053
This website is owned and operated by PMT.
All intellectual property rights subsisting in the website including text, images, videos, music and artworks belongs to us or have been lawfully licensed to us. All right under applicable laws are hereby reserved. You must not upload, publish, post, reproduce, transmit or distribute any content or component from our website, services and products in any way.
Our name ‘Paper Monkey Theatre’, and our marks and logos are our trademarks and are not be used without consent.
We may revise this Notice from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Notice was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.
PMT shall not be responsible for any loss or damage howsoever arising from your use of or in reliance on the contents of this website.
Last updated: 4th May 2022